Frozen Grass Blog 1

Friday, December 8, 2006

The: Perennial, Whinger, the end; of the world!

Punctuation: I know, I am quite crap at punctuating. I probably use it. Too much. Enough so. That it gets: annoying! "Aaaaaaaargh!!!".?

My lesson for the day is
How to Punctuate: Use those buttons with the dots

in my line of work i receive a large number of queries from people that havent finished year twelve looking for an easy way out of their essay question i find it really hard to answer them because they cannot be bothered to use a full stop or a comma is this a generational thing or is the world particularily australia becoming more and more illiterate or am i missing the point do we need to punctuate anymore do we really am i dumb and incapable of picking up the intended inflection in the sentence if you could call it a sentence james joyce would wet his pants i wet my pants in frustration and want to ask them who brung them up i mean really if people couldnt be bothered trying to ask a question properly they are going to get a link to here

If you couldn't get the gist of the paragraph above do not be concerned. I have become an old cranky bastard and I have become SICK AND TIRED of paying taxes for people who couldn't be bothered. I am 'Generation X', my wife is 'Generation Y'. The new group coming through should be Generation :)

How fortuitous, those little squiggles and dots make a face that smiles and winks ;)

J::::::;,./-=u/';,]{}m|||\\\

No comments:

Picture 072 Blog