Frozen Grass Blog 1

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

After the sadness has gone

I decided that I needed something funny after my last post, and rather than go and cook pasta and meatballs like I really should, I went on the hunt. Well, trust some Euro bloke to make a baby laugh with a funny noise....

I continued on and found another vid. If I was the parent of this I would be proud. It is cute, furry, and clearly a barrel of laughs. Quite frankly I would like two proud toes like this thing, maybe this is where the surname 'Proudfoot' comes from.

Rather than go on I will leave it at that. Perhaps I should read some one else's blog.

Cheerio

Jum

1 comment:

Tim said...

Good YouTube choices, Jum! I chose three, including the baby.

1. I think the baby's readiness to laugh at completely inane sounds will be equip it perfectly for future guest spot as a Eurovision judge.

2. The Indian laughter challenge was good fun -especially with the mix of glamorous Bollyood actress, the incessant "and now a word from our sponsor" banner advertising for Bondit Chemcial products and the guys in suits among all those fake columns and really corny backlighting. Even without knowing a word of their own language, it was good theatre. 'Clean' fun too, as I had no idea if they were swearing their heads off or not.

3. The sloth: it was moving pretty quickly for a famously slow animal, so clearly hadn't yet succumbed completely to conditioning. :)

And to wrap up: did you see The Chaser's rip-off of the YouTube champion hugger, on tonight's episode? Classy![sort of...]

Picture 072 Blog