Frozen Grass Blog 1

Monday, March 26, 2007

...neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours

Yes, we do need good neighbours, and I have taken it upon myself to be neighbourly. It seems that a number of people in my estate deem it to be ok to go cruising around on their little motorbikes, risking their own necks and annoying the hell out of everyone in the process. They are riding around dangerous semi-vacant blocks, kicking up dust, making a hell of a lot of noise and proving to the world how pointless they really are. I can run around in circles with my 2 stroke Husqvarna trimmer and do the same thing. But I don't because I'm not a tool.

Well I finally had enough, I sent an email to the council, and a submission to the Bungendore Mirror about it. The council haven't replied to me (surprise) so I suppose the submission in the local rag will do it. I don't really care if the culprits get angry at me, I also don't really care if they are upset that I didn't go over and knock on their door and tell them to shut the f*** up first. I shouldn't f***ing have to. They are rude, and as far as I am concerned I find it pointless trying to reason with inconsiderate and rude people.

I apologise for this little rant, but enough pleasant weekend afternoons have been destroyed by this juvenile and irresponsible behaviour.

Jum

No comments:

Picture 072 Blog