Frozen Grass Blog 1

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Symptom of the Universe




Sometimes the answers to life just reach out and smack you in the face like forty two wet fish, and sometimes you have to search for them. Fortunately for me I have some friends that forward these answers to me daily. I have also noted that my luck has improved tenfold for the next seven years because I have forwarded on so many chain emails. Just the other day I won $3 on a $2 scratchie. It makes me wonder what people did before internet and email became so intrinsically linked to our daily lives. No wonder so many people died during the Black Plague, if they could have just forwarded a few emails about Little Jimmy No-arms who had cancer of the toe and survived by painting pictures of elephants with his lips...

Back to what I was saying about the answers to life and the symptoms of the universe. Look at the photo of the man with the car. If you subscribe to the Chaos Theory and in particular the Butterfly Effect you could quite easily blame this man for the world's problems. He is a tool, he drives an enormous, ugly car and he likes his gun. If he wasn't likely to shoot me in the face I would find it hard to take him seriously when he pulled me over. I can guarantee that one of his favourite passtimes is wearing a white hood and setting fire to things in people's front gardens. Remind me not to visit this bloke's trailer park - er - town. All this man has to do is fart and there is a coup in Fiji.
As a consequence of being sent this noxious image I propose to implement an international 'Hug a Stupid Man Day'. I know my lovely wife will give me a hug.
Jum






No comments:

Picture 072 Blog